Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Kobold Warriors Paint Guide - Super Dungeon Explore


These guys are the first of the Super Dungeon Explore models I've painted and I have to admit, for a relatively simple painting scheme, these Kobold warriors have turned out really well. Since it's not my normal guard paint scheme and I'm likely to be getting more in the future, I thought it would be a good idea to detail the paints I've used. So, here they are ...

  • Primer - Halfords Light Grey
  • Bases - Base Adaptus Battle Grey
  • Skin - Base Foundation Mechrite Red, Drybrush Blood Red, then Blazing Orange, then Fiery Orange, Wash Baal Red
  • Teeth & Spines - Base Mournfang Brown, Layer Graveyard Earth, Layer Bleach Bone
  • Straps & Wood - Base Mournfang Brown
  • Armour & Blade - Base Gunbolt Metal
  • Eyes - Base Tausept Ochre, Layer Sunburst Yellow
  • Wash entire model with Agrax Earthshade, then drybrush bases with Codex Grey and then Fortress Grey. 
  • Relayer eyes, add Chaos Black pupil. 
  • Edge highlight metal with Gunbolt Metal. 
  • Rewash metal, cloth and spot edge define with Badab Black wash.
And there you have it guys, I hope you find it as useful as I'm hoping it will be to me in the future.

Mel

2 comments:

Yeti's Yell said...

Spiffy lil' heart and potion banks you have there!

Thanks for sharing that scheme and I hope your fam is enjoying the game.

Blogger said...

If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?