These guys are the first of the Super Dungeon Explore models I've painted and I have to admit, for a relatively simple painting scheme, these Kobold warriors have turned out really well. Since it's not my normal guard paint scheme and I'm likely to be getting more in the future, I thought it would be a good idea to detail the paints I've used. So, here they are ...
- Primer - Halfords Light Grey
- Bases - Base Adaptus Battle Grey
- Skin - Base Foundation Mechrite Red, Drybrush Blood Red, then Blazing Orange, then Fiery Orange, Wash Baal Red
- Teeth & Spines - Base Mournfang Brown, Layer Graveyard Earth, Layer Bleach Bone
- Straps & Wood - Base Mournfang Brown
- Armour & Blade - Base Gunbolt Metal
- Eyes - Base Tausept Ochre, Layer Sunburst Yellow
- Wash entire model with Agrax Earthshade, then drybrush bases with Codex Grey and then Fortress Grey.
- Relayer eyes, add Chaos Black pupil.
- Edge highlight metal with Gunbolt Metal.
- Rewash metal, cloth and spot edge define with Badab Black wash.